BECOME A MEMBER!
Five reasons why you should become a member of GEPAN:
- Because you are concerned about empowering vulnerable segments of the Guyanese population
- Because you will become part of a network which strives to enhance access to human rights in Guyana
- Because you believe in a strong, modern and committed civil actor which can positively impact the lives of our fellow Guyanese
- Because you get to contribute ideas to help shape the future of the organisation and the future of Guyanese
- Because you get to vote at Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings
Who can become a member?
Anyone above the age of 18.
How to register:
An annual registration fee of GY $ 1 000 (US $5) is required to cover printing and administration costs.
To register simply complete the registration form available at GEPAN MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM and return with registration fee to:
Ms. Don Stoll
Guyana Empowered Peoples’ Action Network (GEPAN)
P.O. Box #101537
Immediately upon reception of application, registration will be processed and a membership card will be delivered along with a copy of the rules of the organisation.
(Coming soon: Complete online registration)